Ghee - Grass Fed
Bulletproof ghee is produced using traditional Ayurvedic methods. This involves using an open flame to slowly heat the butter, then carefully removing the milk solids and moisture. This process leaves you with a buttery tasting ghee that has a naturally rich, buttery flavor that works wonders at enhancing foods and drinks. The high smoke point of 250 deg Celsius makes it one of the best options for cooking while maintaining all of the vitamins and minerals it contains.
According to Ayurvedic medicine ghee works to help protect your body against inflammation, cancer, osteoporosis, and digestive issues. Bulletproof ghee makes an excellent topping over meats and vegetables, and it works well as a substitute for butter in coffee and baked goods.
Let’s compare some of the other features:
- Bulletproof ghee is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and acids geared to protect your body, improve digestion, and help you lose weight.
- The buttery rich flavor is delicious.
- Sugar and gluten free product.
- This product is all natural and non-GMO.
- Contains Omega 3 and 8, Vitamins A, D, E, and K
- Made from grass-fed cows’ milk.