Bee Venom Super Mask
We’ve created for you one of the most powerful masks.
With high concentrations of super ingredients, this powerful bee venom mask combats the effects of urban pollution, stimulating repair and radiance. The ingredients stimulate collagen production and leave your skin feeling really soft and supple.
This concentrated mask can be used twice weekly as a mask, or a thin layer can be applied and left on overnight. The potent manuka honey and concentrated plant extracts are designed to promote skin smoothness and beauty.
Remember, do not use if you are allergic to bee stings.
This is a really versatile product that can be used in two great ways.
As a mask
Apply a generous layer to your face and neck (avoiding the eye area) and leave for 30 minutes. Rinse with tepid water and then apply the Power Super Serum.
As a night treatment
Apply a thin layer to your face and neck (avoiding eye area), allow to dry for 10 mins before going to sleep. Rinse in the morning with tepid water.
You may feel a warming and firming sensation which is a normal response.
Ingredient list and main function for your skin:
- Water binds with the ingredient HLA to deeply hydrate and protect the skin.
- Mango seed butter is a great source of vitamin A and C that give a plumper more tighter look and calms irritation.
- Manuka honey - provides amazing nutrition, hydration and stimulates cell activity,
- Coconut extracts - Cetearyl Glucoside & Cetearyl Alcohol - moisturising and nourishing and protective.
- Chia seed oil - maintains healthy skin cell membranes and wards off the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Halloysite Clay - the amazing New Zealand Clay is a molecular sieve removing toxins from the skin and firming and tightening the skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin.
- Plant derived Glycerine - hydrates and protects the skin.
- Kiwi extract and Grape extract - combined and specially extracted they reduce dehydration and improve skin luminosity and reduce redness, for even skin tone and reducing pigmentation.
- Taumanu oil - amazing for reducing scarring, it’s anti-oxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory.
- Dehydroxanthan Gum - hydrates and protects the moisture layers of your skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid plant based) low and high molecular weight - smooths wrinkles, boosts elasticity and deep hydration;
- Deydroacetic acid & benzyl alcohol - balances bacteria, yeasts and fungus.
- Kawakawa extract - anti-inflammatory and calming.
- Bee venom - one of our heroes, stimulates collagen and smoothes wrinkles.
- Yuzu Oil - brightens and tones the skin preventing wrinkles.
- Kunzea essential oil - strongly anti-inflammatory, calms the skin and reduces stress.
- Potassium sorbate - helps balance the skin and manage bacteria